Our purpose is ‘Shaping tomorrow’s leadership. Together.’ Above all, this is an invitation to our clients, the leaders we support and the partners we work with. We believe this work is never done. We always need to explore, challenge, and shape leadership to be ready for the future.
The name CircleRadius represents the way we work and our leadership vision. The circle symbolizes cooperation, relationships, and trust. It’s about being inclusive, collaborative, and helping people thrive. The radius reflects our drive to reach further, increase our impact, and ultimately shape a brighter future for businesses and society.
CircleRadius builds on more than 40 years, and two generations, of leadership development:
- 1977:Leo Steverink starts his career in management development at the Heidemij (now Arcadis) and later becomes responsible for management development at Heineken.
- 1987:Leo Steverink leaves Heineken to start International Management Education Consultancy (IMEC) and the Circle – a peer-to-peer community for HR Development Managers.
- 2002:Stan Steverink joins Leo at IMEC, and the two work to grow the agency and the Circle community.
- 2012:An acquisition and merger with Hay Group enables a broader leadership development portfolio and global reach.
- 2016:Leo retires, and Stan resigns with Hay Group to relaunch the agency and Circle community under the name CircleRadius.
- 2023:CircleRadius launches the new purpose 'Shaping tomorrow's leadership. Together' and focuses on developing senior and mid-level leadership talent - tomorrow's top leaders.
The quality of leadership development depends on the people involved. Over the years, we have carefully grown our core crew and network of partners and experts.
At CircleRadius we focus on long-term results. We value what works and innovate to get it right. We look at the details and the bigger picture to achieve a sustainable impact.